ATLAS HO D&H LIGHTNING STRIPE #5012 ALCO RS-36 WITH DCC/SOUND OPTIONS
ATLAS HO DELAWARE & HUDSON #5012 LIGHTNING STRIPE ALCO RS-36 available as is DCC ready, with DCC installed, or DCC/sound (LOKSOUND) and the usual KD's and LED lighting.
In New Condition
ESU file we use if the Loksound option is chosen
ALCO 12cyl 251B Equipped with "FULL THROTTLE" features
- The Atlas Trainman® low nose RS-36 model uses the same smooth-running drive as our Atlas Classic RS-11 locomotive.
- NMRA 8-pin plug for DCC
- True scale dimensions with accurate details
- Separately applied hand rails and end railings
- Locating dimples for grab irons
- Directional lighting
- Realistic die-cast underframes
- Equipped with AccuMate® Couplers
ESU SOUND FUNCTIONALITY FEATURES:
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
- There are 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
- Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes ”on the fly” are provided for true realism.