ATLAS HO D&H LIGHTNING STRIPE #7610 EMD GP39-2 WITH DCC/SOUND OPTIONS
ATLAS HO DELAWARE & HUDSON #7610 LIGHTNING STRIPE EMD GP39-2 Phase 1 available as is DCC ready, with DCC installed, or DCC/sound (LOKSOUND) and the usual KD's and LED lighting In New Condition
ESU file we use if the Loksound option is chosen
EMD 12cyl 645E3 V2 Equipped with "FULL THROTTLE" features
- NMRA 8-pin plug for DCC
- The same drive as our basic Master Series™, in an affordable locomotive
- Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels
- Separately applied hand rails and end railings
- Matching cabooses available separately
- Locating dimples for grab irons
- True scale dimensions with accurate details
- Realistic die-cast underframes
ESU SOUND FUNCTIONALITY FEATURES:
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
- There are 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
- Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes ”on the fly” are provided for true realism.